Monday, May 6, 2013

2 Weeks.

Have you ever thought about how quickly two weeks can pass by?

I had my OB appointment this morning. We were talking about the size of the baby and how things were going.
Without going into details, we pretty much can count on having a baby by the 21st of May....
That's 2 weeks away.
I've been starting to get a little nervous.
Two weeks ago seems like just yesterday.
I know these days pass by so quickly now, but I can only imagine how quickly these two weeks will pass.
I'm so excited to meet baby Paul.
I'm also very nervous.
Two babies under the age of 2.
We are so blessed and I am so thankful to the Lord for blessing us with children.
I hope to be the Christian Mother that my boys need.
I hope one day to give them both back to the Lord.

I guess I need to get busy on some of my last minute projects for the baby.
I can't wait!!! :)

I can't believe this was my baby boy 19 months ago!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment