Thursday, October 11, 2012

Prayers!

"In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God"
-Philippians 4:6

So today we had our first ultrasound.
Our prayers, and all the prayers from our family and friends, have been answered so far.

We got to see a healthy baby today.
We got to see (not quite hear yet) the heartbeat.

I know this would not have been possible without the prayers of all our loved ones.
We will be forever indebted to you all for all the prayers that have gone up on our behalf.

We have a long road ahead of us.
We will be continuing to pray for a healthy baby and for a healthy pregnancy.

I was sick to my stomach this morning with worry before we had our ultrasound.
I'm feeling a little better, but I'm afraid I might have a touch of a stomach virus. Boo!

We truly appreciate everyone that has prayed for us and with us.
You all mean the world to us.

Thanks for everything.

For now I'll leave you with a picture of a tiny baby we got to see today!
Due May 29th, 2013

"For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him"
-1 Samuel 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment