Saturday, March 9, 2013

A short update...

It's been awhile since I've had internet, or have been able to blog.

It's late at night and we're visiting my grandmother in Tennessee. So, this will be short...
I do want to blog a little about the time I've been missing from facebook and the blogging world.

First order of business is that baby boy #2 is doing very well. He's growing quickly and kicking all the time. He's measuring a week and a half ahead of his due date.
I'm getting very excited that it won't be long until we meet our new sweet baby.
I can't wait to hold him and kiss his face. I am very excited to see how Robert reacts to his little brother and how they get along.

Robert is growing much much too quickly.
He's learning new words everyday. He has learned "please" and "thank you" and when to use them recently.
He makes me so proud when it's time to eat, or when it's bedtime and he comes up to us and tells us "pray" and takes our hands waiting to pray.
He's so smart and it's so much fun to watch him grow!

The Lord has blessed us with many wonderful things in our life.
I've been slacking in the photography department and I hope to get better before Paul gets here and before Robert grows up before my very eyes! I want to be able to remember this time with lots of pictures!

I got a new job working as a Tastefully Simple Consultant. I'm super excited about it!! I love the products, and the parties. I'm hoping that things will go well, because I am very excited about this opportunity!

Well, I'm getting really sleepy and my brain doesn't function 100% right now, so I will update later when I have more time to think.

I hope you have a blessed day!

"In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."
1 John 4:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment