Friday, August 9, 2013

Jobs

I absolutely love my job.
Every day is a blessing.
The dirty laundry, dishes in the sink, crumbs in the carpet.. all of it.
I love everything about my job.
I love being a wife to the most amazing Husband ever.
I couldn't have found a better man if I had looked forever. God has blessed me far more than I deserve with him.
I've recently learned that I enjoy cleaning.
I was reading a while back and came across this scripture:
"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,  knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ."
-Colossians 3:23-24 

It helps me on the days when the house is a wreck and I just don't feel like cleaning. It's a reminder that everything I do is not for this life, but working towards eternal life in Heaven.


It helps me to work everyday and teach my children about the Lord and everything he has made and done for us. 

This life is nothing, we are here for a short time and then we will gain our reward.
What am I doing with my life to prepare myself and my family for the Judgment?
I always need to do more.
For the ability to be with my Children and teach them daily, I will always be grateful. 
To be able to encourage and uplift my husband I will always be grateful.
There is much work to do! 

 "If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.  For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory."
-Colossians 3:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment