Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Can't believe it.

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have blogged.
Almost 3 whole months!!
I have missed blogging.

I'm sure if you are reading this, you probably already know that we are going to be adding a new addition to our family in 5 1/2 months.
We found out last week that we are going to be adding a baby GIRL to our family.
I am still in shock, but so excited!
It's going to be a new experience having a little girl.
After two boys, I had almost given up hope of ever having a girl.
Robert is excited to have a baby sister.
I don't believe anyone is more excited than my sweet husband.
He has always wanted a girl, and I think that he had kind of given up on the dream a little too.
We are so blessed that the Lord has answered our prayers for a new baby and for a little girl.

All this pregnancy and excitement over a new baby have kept me from blogging.
I also just haven't been motivated to do much of ANYTHING these days.
It takes a lot of effort to get myself out of bed and keep the kids clean, fed, and somewhat happy.
My husband has been so sweet in helping me to keep the house clean and helping with the boys when he is home.
He is seriously the best laundry folder ever!
We are a few weeks into the second trimester, and I'm still waiting for that burst of ENERGY that everyone tells me will come.
I am so thankful to be pregnant and that with the exception of a little morning sickness and heartburn I have no real issues when I am pregnant.
I just lack the energy and motivation to do what needs to be done.

I miss all things homemaking and keeping my house clean.
I miss cooking homemade meals for my family on a regular basis (as does our bank account).

I have just started this week to get a little bit of my motivation for organization and cleaning back.
Now we have lots of planning to do for a new nursery, and it is so EXCITING!

Well, the boys are up now and I must get going about my day.
I'm hoping to make a new yarn wreath for my front door today!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Until next time,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment