Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

As I look outside my window:::
It is cloudy outside. The sun does not appear to be making an appearance right now.


Right now I am:::
Watching the boys play with Paul's new birthday toys.

Thinking and pondering::: 
How I need to be more positive. I can easily think positively, but more easily than that I can allow negative thoughts to take over my mind. It affects my family when I am negative, and I want to be more positive.

On my bedside table:::
I found my cracked iPod. It's charging on my bedside table. I'm excited to see that it still works.
 
Listening to:::
Robert talking on the phone.

On the menu for this week::: 
Healthy meals! I'm trying to eat more healthy, so I want to make healthy meals and enjoy some healthy snacks.

On my to do list:::
Fold and put away laundry. (Hubby was so sweet and has done the biggest portion of it. I don't know what I would do without him!)
Clean our bedroom.
Clean up and organize the basement.
   
Happening this week:::
 A lot of cleaning
Paul has his 1 year well-check at the doctor tomorrow.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I have a lot of work to do on our family 2014 Project life album.

My simple pleasure:::
Cuddling with my sweet boys. They are so active, and it is so sweet when they let me cuddle them.
 Homemaking tips:::
Do something every day. I find that if I do some kind of home keeping task daily, it makes things easier. Some days it is just overwhelming thinking of all the things I need to do (TODAY!).  I need to remember that doing any one thing is better than doing nothing.

Looking around the house:::
I  can actually see the floor. Major improvement! I was able to vacuum the living room and hallway today. I've been tired and overwhelmed this past week. Now that Paul's birthday party has passed I can finally get some work done around here!

From the camera:::










I just can't believe my sweet baby boy is now 1 year old.


Bible verse, Devotional:::  
"Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled."
-Titus 2:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment