Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Two Months.

I just don't understand how time seems to keep speeding up.
Time was already flying fast enough.... why must it only go by more quickly?
(Spoiler alert: This blog post will contain LOTS of pictures)
It has been two months since the first time I held this sweet baby boy in my arms.
 I have always loved his faces that he makes.




 Seriously, this baby is so beautiful, I can't stand it.

 I am in love with his little feet.
 He always makes me yawn :)




I can't believe how much he has changed in just two short months.

Paul is such a sweet baby. He loves to smile and talk. We love to listen to him. 
He's been trying to crawl since he was less than a week old... I believe he will be a little boy that will grow up way too fast for this Mama's liking.
He loves his swing, and to be held in his Daddy's arms.
He's been sleeping through the night for a little over a week now.
He absolutely loves when Robert holds him and talks to him.
I love snuggling with this little boy. He's a sweetheart!

I wanted to get some good pictures today, for his 2 month pictures....
But my D80 charger is MIA. So, I worked with what I had....
While I was taking his pictures, Robert just had to get in on the action....





 Then he wanted a picture with Mommy.

I love my boys so much.
The Lord has blessed me in so many ways, and they are two wonderful blessings. I could never have imagined the amount of joy they bring into my life.
I am blessed to be able to be their mother.


I also wanted to share my play area I finally finished setting up for Robert and Paul.
It's not COMPLETELY finished. I want to make some art work for the wall where there is a newborn picture of Robert....
But I'm sure that will come in time...

Right now, it's the perfect place for Robert to play with his toys.
He's even learned where to put everything back when he's finished playing!


I'm sure it won't stay this clean once he figures out how fun it is to spread the toys around the room... It brings me joy to have children to clean up after, so I have NO complaints :)

No comments:

Post a Comment