Friday, August 31, 2012

and she said "I do"

Tonight I was able to help take wedding pictures for a sweet couple at church with my wonderful cousins.
My cousins did such a good job, of course they always do. Snap and Scrap by Amy Mallory -Check her out! She does really great work!
Amy is such a joy to work with!

Tonight got me to thinking about my wedding.
Reminiscing really.
It's been almost two years, and I still wouldn't change or trade one single second of it.


I married my wonderful best friend and we have grown closer every single day since we married.
I know that God has blessed me with such a strong Godly husband to be the head of our house.
I love him truly more than words can tell.
I look forward to us serving the Lord for many years to come (or for as long as the Lord wills).
I am also blessed he is such a wonderful father to our sweet, almost one year old, baby.
He took him home from the wedding while I was still taking pictures.
He bathed him, fed him, and put him to bed.
I love when he sings to him. Many times I will catch them in a duet.
I thank God everyday for all my family and especially for sending me the man I really needed.


"And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord."
Ephesians 6:4

No comments:

Post a Comment