Thursday, January 30, 2014

First!

Yesterday my wonderful husband was able to make it home to us!
He had some snow chains to put on his truck and was able to drive home to us.
I've never felt more relieved for him to be here.
I didn't realize how tense I had been until he was home and my muscles were finally able to relax.
Unfortunately that didn't last long.
He was picked up this morning and traveled to work in this ice.
I am so nervous.
I thought I would share some pictures of taking Robert out to play in the snow and Paul's first time in the snow.
(We didn't even venture back out after Hubby got home. It was cold, and neither one liked it too much.)




 Trying to figure out the white stuff.


Put the camera on the mailbox to take this picture.



 He wanted to ride!
 Failed attempt to get them to both ride in the wagon.




 He got upset about the car not driving in the snow.
SO happy and relieved to see this truck in the driveway!!!
 Earlier in the day Robert had crawled into Paul's bed and was playing with his Scout toy. He's such a mess.
After the excitement of Daddy getting home we found them playing in Robert's room together.
We are so blessed to have such sweet boys.
Now we will pray for Hubby's safety as he is on his way to work, as he works, and Lord willing as he travels home this afternoon.
We sure are going to miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment