Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snowing

If you live around here, you know that there is snow today.
And LOTS of it.
It's so beautiful outside.
This would be wonderful if my husband was here at home with us.
He left his work 3 hours ago, and is still driving in this mess.
It's crazy everywhere with traffic.
He can't even come home, so he is going to try to make it to his parent's house.
I am not looking forward to being without him tonight.
It is pretty. And, I'm hoping he will look at my blog, so I'm going to post some pictures of here for him :) Love you!
 These were all taken about 2 hours ago (1:30PM or so) when I went outside. There is WAY more snow now.









 Neighbor kids sledding in our yard.
 I am so glad my father-in-law was here earlier today to turn on my fireplace. This house is FREEZING and I just can't seem to knock the chill off. Now I can sit in front of a nice fire.
This was taken about 15 minutes ago... The snow is still falling like CRAZY!

I would go outside and let Robert play in the snow... But he and Paul went down for a nap about 3 hours ago and they are both STILL ASLEEP.
I guess I will continue to sit here in the quiet and watch the winter storm brewing out of my window and pray about my husband making it to his parent's house safely.

**Update- Hubby made it safe and sound to his parent's house and spent the night there. We are hoping he can make the trip home today to be with us, but so far I haven't seen a single car pass by on the roads.
I feel awful for being so sad he isn't home. At least I know he is safe and sound. I know there are so many that didn't even make it home yesterday after spending many many hours in their vehicles attempting to travel. Many I'm sure spent the night away from their family and some I'm sure even in their cars trying to make it home.
I am just going to continue to pray and thank the Lord for watching over us and keeping us safe during this snow storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment