Saturday, January 18, 2014

Life in pictures.

 Recently... Life.
I haven't had much time for thinking about blogging.
I have a to-do list 10 miles long.
I have been trying to document the everyday life more, not on the blog... And I'm learning that it takes time to scrapbook and to journal.
After all the day-to-day documenting, there isn't much creative energy left to blog about all the things of which I have already physically documented.
Anyway, I do miss blogging more often.
I may switch from the documenting of our lives through this blog to start using it as an outlet for my thoughts on other things. Such as crafts, recipes, projects, organization, cleaning and anything involved with homemaking.
Interestingly (or not so interestingly) I do not blog for the benefit of anyone who reads my blog.
I blog SOLELY for me.
And I do not see that changing anytime soon.
So if you are reading this, welcome.
I hope you stay awhile (if you wish) and get to see a small glimpse into my mind.
Well, for now, Peace out.
I will return shortly.












































No comments:

Post a Comment