Wednesday, September 12, 2012

all in a day's work

Robert is walking.
I can't believe it.
It was his first two steps not even a week ago...
And now he's getting more confident and walking A LOT more.
He will be a year old next week.
It hurts my heart to say it.
Not in a bad way of course, I want him to grow up.
Just not quite so quickly.

I am so very very blessed to be able to stay home with him every day.
I know I say that all the time.
But I do thank God every single day for every moment he gives me with my sweet son.
Especially for the ability to not have to leave the house for a job, but to be able to do the job of "keeper of the home."
"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed."
Titus 2:4-5 

Speaking of staying at home, Robert and I were eating leftover spaghetti yesterday for lunch and he was so cute, I just had to share!









His feet were cracking me up!

 He had to get a bath shortly after this lunch experience.
This child not only eats like his mother, but he loves spaghetti like her too :)

This morning I finished my fall/thanksgiving wreath! I am very happy with how it turned out!

I'm not sure if I want to leave the "S" on there. What do you think???


I shared a previous post about homemade bread and wanted to share my first loaf that was absolutely yummy last week!


My Mama found this bread machine at a thrift store for me for $10. It works like a charm! :) 
This loaf of bread was my first encounter with it, and then I made pizza dough.
Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the dough before I made it into a pizza.
But it was delicious with the buffalo chicken toppings!!

 



I am very much looking forward to making lots of yummy bread in the future! :)                  


No comments:

Post a Comment