Sunday, September 9, 2012

to every thing

Homemade Bread is pretty wonderful.
It has truly changed my perspective on Bread entirely.
That is, if you put the right amount of yeast.
I put some bread in my breadmaker last night with a timer.
I don't know if it's because I set a timer to start this morning, or if because I put too much yeast and tried to take some out.. but it was UGLY.
It turned out to be half the size of my previous yummy loaf. And it just doesn't look right. 
I was making bread for pulled pork sandwiches for lunch today during Church services.
I guess we will be using the leftover buns in the fridge.
Yesterday was a good day at the Parade. It was HOT outside.
Last night, it cooled off and it feels AMAZING today.
Fall is my favorite season of the year! Fall has been good to me the last few years. I got engaged in 2010, and had my sweet baby on the last day of Summer 2011. So I got to experience the joy of new motherhood during my FAVORITE time of the year!
Things I look forward to this Fall:
Continuing GA School of Preaching Classes
Hay Ride
Cool Weather
Camping
Delicious Baking
Homemade Hot Chocolate
Pumpkin Patch
Apple Picking
Thanksgiving
and the MANY wonderful things that accompany this time of year! :)
Oh, and I will hopefully be looking forward to Robert walking this Fall! He took his first steps Friday, and I can't wait for him to be more confident and do it again!

I just love it! I hope that everyone has a blessed day and week!

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to seek, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away; a time to tear, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate;
a time for war, and a time for peace."
Ecclesiastes 3:1-7

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE fall, too :) It is so beautiful outside in Memphis today and it is making me seriously CRAVE fall time. Its almost here!

    ReplyDelete