Tuesday, December 17, 2013

2 years.

We were getting out our digital picture frame and found a memory card I had long forgotten about.
There are all kinds of pictures from Robert being born up until his first Christmas.
I love the memories that we were able to relive tonight.
 Fantasy in Lights- Callaway Gardens.







 I am so excited we are taking Paul to see the Fantasy in Lights for his first Christmas on Saturday. Robert will be old enough to really enjoy it!


 He's always loved his Nana and Pawpaw!


 Robert and June at their first Christmas party!
 Christmas Eve 2011



Oh how the days have flown.
I can remember these days like they were yesterday.
It just seems unreal that my baby boy is 2 years old.
He now has a little 7 month old brother to enjoy Christmas with this year.
I am looking forward to all the fun we will have!

No comments:

Post a Comment