Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sick

My sweet boy is sick.
He started coughing a little yesterday.
I first noticed he was running a fever about 3:30 yesterday.
Last night he came crawling in the bed with me, and he was so hot...
His fever this morning was over 103.
Hubby stayed home to help me take him to the doctor.
We are waiting to call the doctor this morning for him to be seen.
I just want to make sure it isn't pnemonia.
He's had a bad cough and some sinus drainage for the last 3 weeks...
Well, while I worry, I will share a few pictures from yesterday.


















 He is so cute.
It made me cry because he was so pitiful.
I love him so much.


***Update: It's an ear infection with some swollen tonsils.
He's on antibiotics and will be going for a re-check the day after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment