Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Salt-Dough Ornaments

Last week my cousin's daughter, Daisy, came to stay with us for a day.
We had originally thought she would be here all week, and had lots of fun things planned!
She ended up coming only one day, and we had a lot of fun! 
 I love my boys, but it was nice to have a girl around here for a change.
We made salt dough ornaments, and the kids loved it!
 Can you believe the cuteness?




 Of course this occasion called for chocolate muffins for breakfast!




I would have liked to have made more and was planning on making some shapes to let them paint. I didn't have quite enough regular, white flour and had to use whole wheat flour... They worked, but just didn't turn out quite as well as I would have liked.

They are perfect on my tree! 

No comments:

Post a Comment