Tuesday, December 17, 2013

7 months

The day is here.
I can't believe my sweet baby boy is over half a year old.
I just don't know where the time has gone!
He is a happy baby.
He loves to smile!
He is so cute and sweet.
He crawls around the house everywhere with his "army crawl".
Just yesterday Robert started smacking his lips at him, and now he's doing it back.
He is just such a joy to have and to be around!
God has blessed us so much with this sweet boy in our lives. 
We have so much to look forward to in the coming weeks and months. 
It's so fun to watch him grow and develop.
I didn't get any real good pictures today.
I've been running a fever since Sunday afternoon.
I just can't get it to break, and I just feel terrible.
Cuddling with my sweet baby this afternoon, when he fell asleep on me, makes it all worth it.


















































In just 5 short months we will be celebrating his first birthday! I just can't believe how quickly time is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment