Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Around my head

I've been blogging more than usual these past few days.
Playing catch up?
Maybe
Mostly just trying to get all these things bouncing around in my head, out.
For the last few months, I have been trying to get more organized.
I really want to start the new year out on top of my schedule and my organization.
Being a stay-at-home wife/mother requires that I manage the family schedule, budget, children, household, and dealings with the day-to-day.
All the while, striving to live a life for Christ and to let my light shine!
If I think of all the responsibilities I have everyday, it can easily be overwhelming.
I want to be able to get things a little more organized here at home so that things will run smoothly and our house will be a peaceful haven from the world.

This is my planner and notebook from this year. I've recorded all of our family's activities and the children's milestones in here.
It's falling apart after so much use...
I decided to invest in a planner that will last for years to come.
So, I found this amazing planner online, and I can't wait to use it in the upcoming year.

I also want to start Project Life for this year.
I've already started working on the first page. :)
I can't wait to record our everyday life for the year.
I know it will help me to step back and appreciate the everyday moments.

I'm also going to be finishing up Paul's baby book in 2014.
My sweet and talented cousin introduced me to Project Life by showing me her baby book she had for her daughter.
I knew I had to make one for Paul! I only wish I had known about it when Robert was a baby.
I have loved creating his book, it is so simple!
I've never been much into scrapbooking....
Project Life has opened my eyes, and I'm even tempted to try out some traditional scrapbooking! (We'll just see how that goes)
Well, here's a sneak peek of Paul's baby book.
I have had so much fun working on it, and can't wait to work on it more as he continues to grow!


 List of items to complete before the new year is here:
  • Cleaning List
  • Pack for Anniversary Trip!
  • Get Basement organized
  • Clear out Robert's toys
  • Organize Linen Closet 
  • Clean Carpets
  • Enjoy every minute of this holiday season and time spent with Family and Friends
 

No comments:

Post a Comment