Wednesday, December 11, 2013

6 months

It's a little late.
My sweet baby boy will be 7 months old in 6 short days.
How is it possible???
He has changed so much in the last 6 months. At least developmentally... He still looks like his 3 month pictures.
He is such a sweet and happy boy!
Finally sleeping through the night, most nights, again!
He loves his big brother and is so much fun!
He's mobile! He can get anywhere he wants.
Not "technically" crawling. He is doing an "army-like" crawl.
He is so active!
He is always trying to reach and grab things.
I just can't believe he has been blessing our lives for almost 7 months now.
I've been keeping up pretty well with his Baby Book I'm doing with Project Life.
I love it! (Will hopefully share a post soon on that!)
Well, for now, his 6 month pictures!
 The day he turned 6 months in his suit.

















No comments:

Post a Comment